Welcome to the SPECIAL OPERATIONS Tour 2019.
This tour is perfect for the Spec Ops lovers out there!
Submit Flight To MoDa
Please visit MoDA for the full list of legs.
* IMPORTANT : Remember you must check regularly you're connected to IVAN, to avoid problems later cause flight was done disconnected.
* SO2019.R.01 All legs MUST be flown online, with "real weather".
* SO2019.R.02 Flights can be performed with ONLY Medium aircraft, using other type of aircraft will result your PIREP rejected
* SO2019.R.03 Maximum cruise level is your aircraft service ceiling.
* SO2019.R.04 Maximum speed is Mach 0.85 during enroute, and 250 KIAS at or below 10000ft (unless otherwise instructed by ATC).
* SO2019.R.05 All legs must be flown in published order.
* SO2019.R.06 ATC control is not mandatory.
* SO2019.R.07 All legs must be flown in "real time" mode 1x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed, use of military is forbidden.
* SO2019.R.08 A maximum of disconnection 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
* SO2019.R.09 Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted. Make sure you are following the proper QUADRANTAL rule.
* SO2019.R.10 Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
* SO2019.R.11 Flight Plans with Remark "RMK/XOSO LegXX" is MANDATORY.
* SO2019.R.12 Before taxiing out and after parking at the gate or apron you MUST be online for a period of minimum 6 minutes.
* SO2019.R.13 You must disconnect from the network after each completed leg.
* SO2019.R.14 All ICAO codes are accepted in flightplan.
* SO2019.R.15 If the flight performed in 2 different days (in UTC), flight report must use date of departure, not date of arrival.
* SO2019.R.16. There no limit PIREP per day. You can fly and enjoy the tour as much as you want !